Hydraulic Repair, Service and Replacement Parts
McKenna Automotive is your complete one stop source for Hydraulic hoses, fittings, supplies & service.
We stock a full line of hydraulic hoses and fittings. No one in the local area has the stock that McKenna Automotive does.
We make hydraulic hoses for most applications. Tow trucks, dump trucks, dump trailers, fork lifts, earth moving equipment, shop equipment such as lifts, snow and ice equipment, road graders, Bobcats / skid steers, street sweepers, cranes, lawn equipment and many many more.
DC Hydraulic Power units for dump (tipper) truck beds, trailers, and utility cranes.
- Complete units in stock
- Repairs and rebuilding of select units
- Motors, relays / Solenoids and controls in stock
- Professional installation of power units including mount fabrication and wiring.
- FITTINGS: JIC, NPT, NPTF, O-Ring Boss, SAE, O-Ring Flat Face, Code 61 Flange, swivels, Code 62 Flange, Din Light. Din Heavy, Metric, in straight, 45 degree, 90 degree, and many more for most applications.
- HYDRAULIC ADAPTERS: from 1/4″ to 1” in many styles. If for some odd reason we don’t have the proper hose fitting, usually we can use an adapter to get you going.
- Large inventory of O-rings.
- HOSE: 1, 2 & 4 wire hydraulic hose from 1/4” to 1” In SAE 100R7, 100R7 (Orange non conductive), 100R1, 100R2, 100R16, 100R17, 4SH. Plus return and suction hose. Nylon and braided hose protection sleeves.
- Hoses made fast with top quality materials
- HYDRAULIC OIL – AW32, AW46, AW68 & 5606 Synthetic fluid.
- QUICK COUPLERS: ISO 16028 Skid Steer, ISO 7241-1 & 5675. Wet line couplers, and many other couplers and connectors.
- Various gear pumps and motors for mobile applications as well as snow plow and salt spreader systems.
- Hydraulic Cylinder rebuilding.
- Central hydraulic system repairs